Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms & Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before submitting the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Youth Program Eligibility Application.
The Participant and Parent/Guardian will sign this form during the Orientation Session. Your participation in the Youth Career Services 365 (YCS365) Program is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all program eligible participants.
- Be between 14-18 years old at the time of application
- Be a resident of Montgomery County
- Be enrolled as a full-time student in a Montgomery County school district
- Submit most current report card
- Submit OhioMeansJobs.com registration
After both Program and Service Eligibility Criteria are met.
Interns are required to engage with YCS staff/Job Coaches at least every 30 days.
Participation in this program continues until an intern has graduated from high school and:
- obtained employment
- successfully entered post-secondary education
- enlisted in the military
- enrolled in an apprenticeship program
- has been awarded Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and applied for services with Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities
Once any of these situations occur, the Intern will be exited from the program and receive 12 months of follow-up services from the Job Coach. Follow-up services may include leadership development, assistance with work-related problems, mentoring, or work-related peer support groups.
Anyone who repeatedly fails to meet commitments outlined in their Individual Opportunity Plan (IOP) may be terminated from the program.
A decision on the part of an Intern and/or guardian to opt out of the program requires notifying a member of the YCS staff in writing and providing the reason they are opting out.
II. RELEASE OF INFORMATION
The release of information concerning my/my child’s attendance, grades, behavior, etc., from my child’s current school to the YCS365 program is authorized. The information provided will not be shared with others, and this authorization will remain in effect for the duration of participation in this program.
Montgomery County Business Services is authorized to take pictures, video, and conduct media interviews for promotions of the YCS 365 program, as well as the right to share photos, videos, and interview responses to the media if requested.
III. INJURIES AND DAMAGES
The Intern or parent/guardian may be held responsible, criminally and/or financially, for any damages or injuries because of intentional destruction of property, horseplay, or negligence on the part of the Intern at their assigned worksite.
Any claims of personal injury sustained during a work experience with our program while at the worksite is covered by worker’s compensation.
IV. COMPENSATION FOR HOURS WORKED
Interns will be paid for hours worked and/or hours participating in mandatory training/education sessions by means of direct deposit into accounts set up by the Interns, unless otherwise stipulated.
Direct deposit accounts may be set up at the financial institution of the Intern's choice.
The Intern's name must be on the account.
The only name on the account is that of the intern.
Whatever the financial institution requires to open an account must meet YCS 365 direct deposit guidelines, which include:
- An original, typed account authorization, on institution letterhead that includes address and contact information.
- Account authorization requires Intern’s residential status, type of account (savings/checking), routing number, account number, nine-digit Social Security Number, Intern's signature.
- It is the responsibility of the Intern and parent or guardian to ensure the mailing address, phone number(s), email address, and banking account information are kept current with the program.
- Failure to maintain current contact/bank account information could result in payments being delayed.