Spectrum Brand is Hiring
Spectrum Brands' products are sold by the world's top 25 retailers and are available in more than one million stores in approximately 160 countries. Based in Middleton, Wisconsin, Spectrum Brands Holdings has approximately 15,500 employees in 50 countries and generated net sales of approximately $4.69 billion in fiscal 2015.
The newest manufacturing & distribution center is being opened at the Dayton
International Airport for their Global Auto Care Division where they will be hiring for over 200 positions including:
- Maintenance Mechanic — Electrician/Toolmaker, Millwright/Fabrication
- Maintenance Group Leader
- Secondary Packaging — Quality Tech, Team Leader, Team Operator
- Distribution — Associates, Shift Leads
- Manufacturing — Team Members, Supervisors
- Team Members — Operations, Packaging
- And more...
Spectrum Brands offers great benefits on DAY ONE including 401K, paid holidays, competitive wage, medical, dental and vision insurance, and vacation.
If you are interested in a position with Spectrum Brands, visit OhioMeansJobs.com, click on Job Seekers and search for keyword “Spectrum Brands OMJMC”.
Note: You must complete the application process to be considered.
How To Register in Ohio Means Jobs:
- Go to www.ohiomeansjobs.com
- Click on the red “GET STARTED” box under Search Jobs.
- Click on “SIGN IN”, top right hand corner
- Click on Green “REGISTER” button
- Complete all fields required under Login & Email, Basic Information, Military Service, Employment
- Information, Gender/Ethnicity and Career Information.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT” button, at bottom of page
- Click on your name at the top of the page next to the backpack.
- Select “RESUME” from the dropdown menu
- Click Green “UPLOAD RESUME”
- Fill-in all “Required Information” (*)
- Click “BROWSE”; Select your resume to upload
- Click “CREATE”
- Click “I’M FINISHED”
- Click “SEARCH JOBS” under the backpack
- Enter “Spectrum Brands (OMJ/MC)” in the Keyword Field